Instructions for COLLARS
Preparation: Click on your name to find "Everdell" section - don't click edit yet!
1. Choose any item here! Don't click yet.
2. Underneath the collar you have chosen, click "Edit Product" - then from the small black menu, click "Edit" - the item will open in a big pop up. It can't open in a new tab in this computer so don't worry :).
There are headings on the left: Basic Details, Images & Photos, Category Management. When you click on these headings, the following pages will come up:
3. Basic details tab - quick check. IF THERE IS ANY REFERENCE TO EBAY IN THE DESCRIPTION, PLEASE DELETE IT.
4. Images & Photos - quick check.
5. Category Management:
A - Master Category: Change: Collars & studs (click on + if ness.) > Day Collars OR evening collars OR Semi-stiff & soft OR Sew-on replacement collars
B - Additional Categories: Tick appropriate boxes, but ONLY within:
- --- Collars & Studs
---- Men’s wear > Formal wear (just use this for Marcellas or wing collars)
Note: some collars are available in several sizes. These are usually mentioned in the title or description. If not, click on “VARIANTS” in the left-hand column (underneath Category Management), and this will show you which sizes are in stock. If you can’t see VARIANTS, click on “MORE OPTIONS” in the left-hand column.
6. Basic Details - Display Product (at TOP of page). Tick the box.
7. Save & Close (at BOTTOM of page). Click. Count to 5. Close page.